Bed & Breakfast
In July and August More House operates as a Bed & Breakfast Hostel for visitors from around the world.
B&BOne, two, three and four bedded rooms are available with a discount for longer stays.
The location offers easy access to the cultural riches of central London. Nearby are the Albert Hall, the Natural History museum, the Science Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum, Kensington Palace and Gardens, and the shops of Knightsbridge.
Each room is equipped with :
• A basin with hot and cold running water.
• Toiletries and towel.
• Internet access for a small weekly or part-weekly fee.
• Rooms and bed linen are cleaned/changed weekly.
• Shared showers and bathrooms are provided on every floor.
• Communal TV room.
Guest rooms : There are single, twin, triple and quadruple rooms.
A continental style breakfast is provided, there is no provision for storing or cooking food.
• Library with internet access
• Coin-operated washing and drying machines, ironing provision
• TV room
• Bar and games room
• Music practice room
Other InformationsChildren under 18 will be accepted only if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Groups (more than 8 people) are accepted only by special arrangement.